Getting it Done: How to Have a Successful Homeschool
Homeschool moms have one of the hardest jobs on the planet. Our jobs are one that is TRULY 24/7. We wear the hat of mom, wife, teacher, nurse, housekeeper, chef, taxi driver and so much more.
We want to do our jobs successfully. We want our kids to leave our homes educated, and ready to go out and do amazing things. Our heart's desire is to have successful homeschool days. But the reality? It is oftentimes chaos.
Is this what you want your homeschool to look like? Or do you want more?
By the end of this course, you will know exactly how to get it done, and have a successful homeschool!
Topics covered in this course:
Section 1: Let's Plan Your Homeschool Day
- What Time Should I Start My Homeschool Day?
- How Long Should My Homeschool Day Be?
- What Subjects Should I Teach?
Section 2: Finding and Creating a Homeschool Routine That Works for You
- Homeschool Planning Made Simple
- Create Your Homeschool Routine
- Put Your Routine into Action
Section 3: How do I Homeschool All These Kids?
- How to Keep the Littles Busy
- How to Teach Multiple Ages
- Circle or Morning Time Ideas
- How to Encourage Independent Learning
- No More Nap Time? This can save your homeschool!
Section 4: Homeschooling is Your Job~Act Like It!
- Ditch the Frumpy Mom
- How to Organize Your Homeschool
- How to Get the Teacher Stuff Done
- How to Be More Consistent in Homeschooling
Section 5: You Have a Successful Homeschool, Now What?
- What to do When it All Falls Apart
- Now, Head out and Have a More Joyful Homeschool!
What does the course include?
- Printable Worksheets
- Planning sheets
- Audio for each lecture
- All 3 Super Simple Homeschool Planners ( over a $10 value!)
- Email support and encouragement (a $20 value!)
- Powerpoint slides
- An assignment cheat sheet to help you along the way